Talent Search Philosophy
Culture and personality fit is becoming increasingly important. To find the best talent we evaluate two contrasting aspects of every applicant
We identify the candidates who best meet the required and desired criteria for the open position and who we want to move forward onto the next step of our executive search process, which is usually a form of interview.
How do we do it?
- Determine shortlist criteria
- Create a shortlist scorecard
- Screening resumes to shortlist candidates
Personality comprises the psychological preferences, temperaments, and predispositions that, in part, motivate and govern people’s behavior, and one of the goals of psychology is to understand these stable traits and effectively measure them through personality assessments. Right Personality Assessment always lead to good hiring decisions.
How do we do it?
- Structured interviews
- Work samples and simulations
- Personality or psychometric tests
- Cognitive ability and problem-solving test
Talent Search Process
This Process comprises identifying, researching, generating, and networking with potential job candidates in order to convert individuals into job applicants. The broader task of talent sourcing is to generate a consistent flow of highly-skilled applicants.
- Understand Recruitment Needs - We analyze the job specifications including the knowledge, skills and experience needed for the role.
- Outline Key Challenges - We define key challenges and form best suitable strategies to overcome them
- Create Job Description - Once we know exactly what we need in terms of knowledge, skills and experience, it is time to determine the duties and responsibilities of the job. Preparing a comprehensive job description (JD) will help us know what our potential employees must have in order to meet the demands of the role
- Market Study and Mapping - We conduct analysis of a market, especially competitors, and the employment status of key people who work in it. This helps create an idea of the level of skill and talent competitors have
- Connect with Candidates - We identify the right talent, attract them and motivate them to apply
- Detailed Screening - A series of interviews will continue throughout the candidate identification process and the number of potential candidates will be reduced to 5 at most.
- Case Studies and Tests (optional) - We also conduct Case studies and test if needed to source the right fit
- Conduct Reference Checks - We are also specialised in conducting reference checks. Reference checks are done to get more information about a candidate by contacting his/her previous employers, schools, etc.
E-mail me brochure of shrofile talent search philosophy services